Re: Flax Seeds

I've been using flax seeds for the past 6 months.  I too agree that the health
benefits are what started me using this.  However,  at the begining I was
getting indigestion every time I ate them with my yogurt, smoothie, cereal, or
salad.  Somewhere (I think here at fatfree) I learned that flax seeds need to
be grounded.  For Christmas I received a coffee grinder which also can be used
for nuts, flax seeds, etc.  Now I'm digesting the seeds and feeling better.  I
haven't really noticed any health changes but psychologically, I feel better.
Cathy