Re: McDougall

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:44:00 +0000  sally.lysaght@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>      I am desperate to buy some of the McDougall books all of you talk
>      about but I can't seem to find any of his books in the UK. Any
>      suggestions???

Buy them online from the fatfree bookstore (associated with
amazon.com)!  Go to:

http://www.fatfree.com/bookstore/

As an added bonus, this list will earn a small commission from each
book you buy from Amazon after following a link from the fatfree.com
bookstore.

However, you should know that Amazon also runs a UK online store at
amazon.co.uk and your shipping will be faster and probably less
expensive if you order from them.  Alas, FATFREE can't earn a
commission if you do so (only if you order from the US based
amazon.com).  Right now, it probably isn't worth it for me to sign up
to earn uk commissions (since the traffic wouldn't be high enough to
justify it).  But, if there are UK readers who regularly order from
amazon.co.uk and would be willing to do their purchases by entering
amazon from the fatfree.com site, please send me email privately at
artemis@xxxxxxxxx and I'll look into it.

Thanks!

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA