Wonderful people and wonderful recipes

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank you all for the great recipes and information :-)
I don't know what I would have done this past year without this list.  This
list made the transition from high fat meat eater to low-fat vegetarian
surprisingly easy :-)

I have a couple of requests/questions for all you brilliant low-fat
people out there.

* Does anyone have a yummy vegan cheesecake recipe?  Pref. not a baked
cheesecake.  I had a great lemon cheesecake recipe that was full of fat,
dairy and gelatine .. so it doesn't quite fit my new lifestyle.

*My flat has heaps of nectarines and peaches at the moment ... any suggestions
on what to do with them?

* Does anyone know why it is good to eat flax seed?

Thanks very much for your help :-)

I hope you are all having a great day - being friday always helps :-)

Phil :-)

Philippa Martin BE (HONS)
PhD Student,
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
University of Canterbury,
Private Bag 4800,
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.

Phone: wk. [64](3) 364-2987 extn 7034