Questions on Yogurt Cheese

Can you make yogurt cheese from fatfree yogurt? I haven't tried to make it
yet, but would like to try.

Have any of you tried using yogurt cheese in a hot recipe? Does it separate
and turn watery? I've made a mushroom stroganoff (not really very low fat)
using low fat sour cream, but I'd use fatfree yogurt cheese if it works.
The one time I used FF sour cream in a stroganoff, it turned to water
immediately and had no body or creaminess. YUCK!

Julie in San Jose