Multigrain Buttermilk Pancakes

Corrected post.  This is an adaptation of a recipe that I found in Good Old Days magazine.  The original recipe was entitled a multigrain sourdough pancake, which I found curious as there was no sourdough in sight.   The original recipe suggested using rye or graham flour in place of the buckwheat.  I am a buckwheat lover, so I haven't ventured much beyond the buckwheat. I like to drizzle (drown) them with maple syrup, but I'll bet they'd be good with applesauce.  Hope you like them as much as I do.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                      Multigrain Buttermilk Pancakes

Recipe By     : Adapted from Good Old Days magazine, Aug. 97, Vol. 34 No. 8
Categories    :
     1/3  cup           buckwheat flour
     1/3  cup           whole wheat flour
     1/4  cup           cornmeal
     2/3  cup           all-purpose flour
   1      teaspoon      salt
     1/2  teaspoon      baking soda
     1/2  cup           liquid egg substitue or egg whites
   1      tablespoon    molasses
   2      cups          buttermilk, nonfat

Mix the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.  Sift the dry ingredients together.  Combine with the wet ingredients.  Lightly spray griddle with cooking spray.  Cook pancakes on one side until bubbles form and pop and underside is lightly browned .  Flip and lightly brown on other side.