crockpotting beans

I don't presoak my beans when I cook them in the crockpot, just pick
through, rinse, and put in the pot with adequate water, set it on low and go
about my business, it is ready 10 hours or so later.  Sometimes the beans
can overcook, but they are usually okay it you are not too picky.  The
quicker cooking ones include black-eyed peas, lima beans, lentils.
Beans such as garbanzo, kidney, black, take a bit longer, especially
garbanzo!
Jan G