recipe request

Hi everyone...
Does anyone out there have a low-fat recipe for whole-grain soft pretzels?
I'm looking for a something I can use in the bread machine, but I can
convert any recipes you might have.  I have plenty of soft pretzel recipes,
but almost all of them call for white unbleached flour, and I'd like to
"healthy" them up a bit.  I guess if I don't have any luck I could try using
whole wheat flour with some gluten, but I was hoping that maybe one of you
guys could find something.

Anyway, let me know if you find anything!
Mary
prinzo_mary@xxxxxxx