Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:50:13 EDT
From: LUKIE1097@xxxxxxx
Subject: i need help

i am new a new veggie (give or take a year).  I tried vegan, but i have
an
eating disorder and too strict is too hard.  anyhow, my question is
this:
how do i know how much protein, carbs, etc. i need and what foods do i
get
them from.  I try to keep everthing low-fat or fat-free, but have also
been
struggling with that.  In addition, I am extremely sugar sensitive but I
love
sweets.  Does anyone have a good recipe for vegan/veggie pumpkin  bread
with
no sugar?????? I would so much appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks much in advance for your help
Trudi in Illinois