re: popcorn

Hi all,

     I have been reading all of your wonderful recipes for the last year or
so, and finally have one to give to you!  I believe it was Barb Beck that
asked for something different to put on popcorn rather than butter.  I put
a bit of malt vinegar on and a very small amount of salt, but be careful
not to use normal white vinegar, because it doesn't taste the same.  Hope
you enjoy!

Sue