Re: Breadmaker

<<My husband and I are trying to decide what brand of bread maker to buy and
I remember seeing a thread here for awhile about that subject. Does anyone
remember this and/or have ideas.opinions about bread makers that they have
used successfully or not?>>

I love to cook and have every gadget in the world (mostly bought second
hand). I have two recommendations on a bread maker:

1. Don't buy a bread maker, buy a Kitchen Aid mixer. This will mix up more
than one loaf at a time, will knead for you, do excellent whole grain breads,
etc. A bread machine is very limited.

2. If you choose to buy a bread maker, get a welbilt. We have one that runs
wonderfully, and my parents have had one for 7+ years, that still works great.