Unidentified subject!

	Danielle,

	I'm not an expert on Irish cuisine, but I'm from the UK and we do all manner of things with potatoes.  Yes, we do roast them to go with a roast dinner.  This involves fat so not a good option.  However, baked potatoes (at least in England) are readily available from most places, so there shouldn't be any worry on that score.

	On another subject, more related to the list, does anyone have any really good recipes for fruit juices, I've just got a juice extractor and need suggestions.

	Cheers
	Jane