Tofu scramble

My apologies to Michelle for sending this
post to the wrong place.  Sorry!

Scrambled Tofu

Ingredients:
2 pounds firm or extra firm tofu (I like to freeze it first, then thaw and press it for a chewier texture, but the freezing is optional)
1 small onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
5 ounces, more or less (about 1/2- 3/4 cup) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2-3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast, or more to taste
3 Tablespoons tamari, or more to taste
2-3 small tomatoes, chopped
Approximately 2 cups cooked brown rice or other grain

To make:
1. Saute onion in water until soft.
2. Add celery and spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add tofu, nutritional yeast and tamari and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
4. Add rice and tomatoes and cook until everything is hot.
5. Enjoy with tortillas or warm bread.