Re: wheat allergies

In a message dated 6/24/99 6:21:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< PS I bought some wheat free bagels at Whole Foods Market and my family ate
 them up. Their only complaint was "a little too crumbly." Otherwise, they
 couldn't tell the difference. Of course, they could have read the list of
 ingredients. But that would be too easy!
 Holly >>

I have found that the Whole Foods Market bakery puts out some wonderful
items.  I have wheat allergies and Whole Foods is the only store I have found
that has a variety of items for me.  They also have some other wonderful
things for vegetarian me.  I have found that the employees of Whole Foods are
quite knowledgeable in their individual departments and are always more than
willing to help or find information for me.  It is a great store and you can
find them all over the country now.

Megan