pudding

Jennifer misses pudding.  This is not exactly like the pudding that mom used
to make, but it is great, especially in the summer.   It is an old recipe,
please forgive if you are tired of seeing it.

:  Berry Pudding
 1 pound soft tofu, drained well (silken works best)
 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries or raspberries
 3/4 cup frozen concentrated fruit juice,apple or white grape raspberry
works well
 l  put it all in a blender or food processor till smooth.  If you want
fruit
 chunks, save some berries out, chop coarsely, and stir in.  Chill and serve
 in pretty glasses, or put into ice cream cones for the kids.  It also makes
 a nice "sauce" for angel cake and fresh berries.
 Note, if you have more than 3 or 4 folks or if you like nice big servings,
 (like we do at my house) two batches of this is required.  Vary the amount
 of fruit juice, depending on desired sweetness. kwvegan vegan

Note:
When I serve this to friends they spend a lot of time trying to figure out
what it is made from They know I don't use milk, but they keep thinking it
must have yogurt.  tee hee