Japanese salad dressing

Hi all,

I *love* the pale orange gingery light salad dressing that is served in
Japanese restaurants.  I believe that they add sesame o*l and I think that
I could easily tweak the recipe to be FF, if I only had the recipe.  Does
anyone know what all is in this dressing?  I have been unable to find it
anywhere.  Just a list of ingredients would be a good place to start.  I
would appreciate any help on this.  TIA!  Also, if it does not meet list
requirements, please email me directly.

Thanks!!
chalon

Chalon Parker <chalon42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  "Life's a journey, not a destination."