Japanese Carrot Dressing

Chalon Parker asked about the dressing that is served at Japanese
restaurants.  This recipe was posted to the fatfree digest several years
ago.  Hope it's what you are looking for.  I love it!  I don't know who
originally posted, but thanks...
Dawn Baumbach
JAPANESE CARROT DRESSING
Makes 2/3 cup

1  small carrot, shredded
2  TBL    mirin (Japanese sweet cooking wine)
2  TBL    rice vinegar or cider vinegar
1  TBL    soy sauce
2  drops dark sesame oil - *see note
1  TBL    prepared mustard
1  TBL    grated fresh ginger root (optional)

*note: original recipe calls for 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil, works fine with
2 drops

Whirl all ingredients in a blender until smooth.  Well covered, it keeps in
the refrigerator for about a week.  (Note: I prefer to add the shredded
carrots after blending the other ingredients together. I also use the ginger
- I think it needs it.)