re: can't find black beans

Thanks for the replies re black beans and granola etc.
I think the reason I'm having problems with finding certain ingredients
is my location
(I live in country Queensland) plus different terminologies used in
Australia and USA.
Black beans are obviously not a big thing in Australian cooking, so I'll
have to
make do with substitutions.
Granola -- well, that's called toasted muesli here, even though a couple
of brands
I have seen are called granola; probably American owned brands or a bit
of Americanism
creeping in.
Grapenuts -- maybe it was on the eat lf list that I kept seeing this as
an ingredient for
pie crusts etc. What is it anyway? so I can work out some sort of
substitution for it in a more fatfree way.
thanks for any info,
Jenny