wanted: sf bay area cooking partner

I've been spending about 3 hours every other weekend cooking up large
batches of stews and stuff to freeze for the week ahead.  I thought it
would be fun to have a cooking partner -- we could share the food and
expense and the results.  Alas, I don't have room in my tiny kitchen
for more than 1 or 2 additional folks.  It is a well-equiped kitchen
with many large pots and skillets.  I live in East Palo Alto, right
next to the 101 freeway.  I'd be open to cooking elsewhere.

The cooking would be focused on vegan whole foods (no meats, fish, egg
or dairy) and low fat, though not necessarily no oil.  I generally
make 2-4 large stews, soups, or casseroles and freeze in individual
portions. I prefer to buy the produce that day, organic when possible.
I usually want to try new dishes and have a long list of recipes I'm
interested in trying.

If anyone in this area would be interested in joining me some Saturday
(usually saturday), please send me private email and we can talk about
it.

Thanks!
--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA