Re: Too Many Snow Peas!

We used 'em as pizza topping a couple of weeks ago!  Made our own
pizza:  store-bought pizza dough, a tablespoon or two of tomato puree
swirled onto it, topped it with sliced zucchini, snow peas and Yves'
veggie pepperoni, spiced it with rosemary and oregano.  The snow peas
were surprisingly good on there!

Faith
--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books