Re: Too Many Snow Peas!

In a message dated 5/7/99 10:32:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GALVAS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 I've got a bumper crop of snow peas!  Millions of them!  (Go figure,
 as my red cabbage and Brussels sprouts have gone nowhere.)

 Anyway, besides the usual Asian stir-frys, does anyone have any
 suggestions on other ways I can use these?  The ones that have
 been left on the vine a little too long are a little too tough for
 stir frys anyway (or salads)...

Laura,
I have recently started eating snow peas out of hand.  They are such a
delightful treat....not messy and so good!  Someone on another list said they
used them on a pizza and wow, were they surprised at how good they were.
Cathy