the simple bran muffin recipe

It was me who posted that simple bran muffin recipe some time ago.
I'm glad someone asked about it, this gives me the opportunity
to add some information.

Depending on the type of bran cereal you use, and whether it
completely softens up in the milk or not, and whether you
crush it or not (I don't, I'm too lazy), the "dough" might
be a little "weird".  You might get pieces of bran cereal sort
of floating in the flour/milk/egg white mixture.  No worries,
this bakes up just fine!  The flour/milk/egg bakes up around the
bran and you get a muffin where you can see the crunchy bits of
bran inside.

I hope you like it!

Ellen

Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	1 510 647-2807 (office)
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	1 510 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen