bean puree cookies

I have had so many requests for this recipe that I will post it to this
list.  If you are offended by the addition of eggs or chocolate chips,
please skip this recipe.  I personally try to eat fat-free, but love to
bake, and have a family that loves my cookies.  As such, I am always looking
for a better way to reduce the fat in my old recipes.  By replacing the oil
with bean puree, I have eliminated a large amount of fat from this recipe,
and don't feel so guilty about the small amount of chocolate chips in the
cookies. If you use mini-chocolate chips, the fat is reduced even further.
Plus, they are delicious! You do not taste the beans at all.

Chocolate Chip Bean Cookies
15 or 16 oz. can of navy or northern beans, pureed. (You can rinse and drain
them, but I don't)
2 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips, or 1 cup of mini-chocolate chips
Combine bean puree, eggs and sugars.  Add flour, salt and baking soda.  Stir
in vanilla and chocolate chips.
Drop by heaping teaspoons onto lightly sprayed cookie sheet.  Bake at 350°
for 8 to 10 minutes.
Cookies will not brown very much.

I have also used beans in my raisin cookie recipe.