Lassi - Milkshakes

 From "Great Vegetarian Dishes" by Korma dasa:

	Lassi (Serves 1)
	1 c. plain yogurt ( I use fatfree I make myself)
	1/4 c. cold water
	3 ice cubes
	2 tsp. sugar
	1/4 tsp rose water (or more if you want- it's pretty potent)

	Mix together in a blender until ice cubes are almost gone.
	Top with finely chopped pistachio nuts.

	You can add any kind of fruit for variety, but it tastes fine as is.
	I find this absolutely light and delicious. I've also noticed that it
helps
clear up yeast infections -- at least for me.