Chile Relleno Bake

1 cup evap. skim milk (I used better than milk powder 4 scoops+1 cup water)
4 egg whites or egg substitute
1/3 cup flour
3  4oz cans whole green chiles
1/2 lb nonfat jack cheese, grated
1/2 lb nonfat cheddar cheese,grated
1 cup salsa or tomato sauce

Preheat ovent to 350 degrees.
Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole dish w/ nonstick spray.
Place milk/ eggwhites and flour in blender. Whir until smooth.
Drain and split chiles. Place 1/3 of them on the bottom of baking dish.
Scatter 1/3 of each of the cheeses over the chiles.
Pour 1/3 of milk mixture over all and layer again twice.
Spread salsa over top and bake for 1 hr and 15 mins or until set in middle.

I scattered some chopped onion in this - it isn't done yet, so am not sure if
they will be cooked enough - will update you tomorrow . . .

Cheri