soy milk

Hi all, I wrote this question last week and am doing so again-at the risk of
repeating myself. No one responded but it's bothering me so I'm writing one
last time, I promise. Does anyone have experience in freezing the unused
portion of soy milk in cartons. I hate to waste the milk and it does have a
shelf life refrigerated. Thanks for being patient- Lois in New Jersey