(no subject)

To Jeff who wants information on grilling portabellos:

Marinade:
Mix together in a zip-lock type bag:
3 T Red Wine Vinegar
3 T Rice Wine Vinegar
1 T Dijon or coarse german-style Mustard
Freshly ground pepper

Take the stems off of the mushrooms.  I throw them out cause they are tough,
but some people use them in other ways - I'm just not creative enough.
Wipe the muchrooms clean with a damp towel, and put in a zip-lock type bag
with the marinade.  Squish around and refrigerate a couple of hours.
Take out of bag, sprinkle with a Cajun seasoning and grill directly on the
(very very hot) grill for a couple of minutes on each side.  Slice on the
diagonal and place over some elegant greens (use the leftover marinade as
dressing), or serve on a hamburger bun like a burger with all the trimmings.

Ruth in the wet Chicago suburbs