(no subject)

Bethann wrote:  I know that a lot of people use special asparagus steamers,
but I refuse to add more clutter to my kitchen than I already have
(especially for an
implement that is used for only one thing).  :-)

The steamer I use is just a saucepan that has a steamer basket that fits
inside and a lid, I purchased it years ago and before that had one of those
little collapsable steamer baskets that fits inside a sauce pan.  I like the
fresh taste of steamed asparagus, broccoli, summer squashes, carrots etc.
That is usually the only way I fix those vegies as a side dish.  So I use
this kind of "steamer" all of the time.

Barbara in FL