Help: Lentil Pate recipe

Will the person who sent in the recipe for the lentil-pinto bean pate please tell me if you use 1 cup of dry lentils and then cook them or if you cook lentils and measure out 1 cup?  I made it, but it is sort of runny.  I cooked the lentils and measured 1 cup after they cooked.

I just re-read the post, and in the list of ingredients, it *does* say "one cup cooked lentils" so I think that means they should be cooked, then measured.  I found the recipe at a website, but I can't remember which website. Sorry.  If I find the website again, I'll send you the URL so you can write to the author of the website with your question.

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.
http://www.chickmail.com