Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #117 (no subject)

Years ago before we had a microwave, we would use one of those
collapsible steamer baskets to warm up bran- or blueberry muffins for
breakfast. (LONG before my fat-free days.) We still have that steamer,
and use it regularly, though now some of the 'wings' occasionally fall
off and need to be hooked back on. That's one very versatile piece of
kitchen hardware!

Jeff Nygren