Help

I am looking to all of you on this great list who live in the San Antonio
and Brownsville areas for your help this winter. We will be snow birding in
the areas of San Antonio and then Brownsville. I am looking for stores that
carry West Soy nonfat soy drink and Galaxy veggie slices...I am not
concerned with dry tvp or grains as I can always order them from Dixie.
Thanks Sandy