Re: Beanut butter

Go to www.dixiediner.com. This website features excellent whole soy products
and they give you the nutritional values, etc. on each item. Nutletttes is a
whole soy cereral, crunchy, very good. I use it in cooking, cereral, etc. Has
excellent soy/isoflavone value (as Queenbee at dixiediner has explained to
me, many companies are on the bandwagon w/soy products, but all soy is not
created equally . . . DixieDiner products are top notch. Yes, Beanut Butter
is like peanut butter (I actually like it better!) but is made from roasted
soybeans.  Therefore, it is healthier, has 30% less fat than peanut butter,
is an excellent source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and moreover, it is so
satisfying. I yearned for peanut buttter but can't eat it, much too high in
fats. But I can have Beanut Butter and do. However, it does contain fat, so
one must of course be moderate. I consider Beanut Butter fats not as harmful
as the saturated hydrogenated peanut butter. But, like members do say often,
fat is fat. So, bottom line, mixing the nutlettes and beanut butter gives you
a healthy, crunchy snack. Great mixed with tofu in a pudding. Great w/a fruit
whip on  healthy bread. I do want to say it doesn't taste "exactly" like PB,
but it's so close in every way. Enjoy.