Re: beanut butter and nutletts

I  am the individual who suggested nutlettes and beanut butter. A few minutes
ago I responded to another person who queried further on where and what.
Please see my rather lengthy response. of this date on this list. DixieDiner
products are sold around the country in many whole foods and health food
stores. Unfortunately, not in every state or in every community. I have to
get my DD products directly from them via UPS. It's worth it. I have only
tried a few of their products and all have become staples in my diet. As time
goes on, I will add more. Their soy products absolutely cannot be beat. So,
again, refer to my response of today's date to another list member who
specificially asked for beanut butter and nutlettes info.