breaded tofu

+AD4-  Hi, Jan,
+AD4-
+AD4-     Nice to see you around.  I do the breaded frozen tofu
+AD4-thing quite frequently, this is how I generally do it.
+AD4-
+AD4-  I marinate the (thick, about 3/4+ACI- thick) slices first in
+AD4-tamari and lots of shredded ginger.  Then I dip them in
+AD4-beaten egg white, then in seasoned bread crumbs+AD4-Pat Meadows

Thanks, Pat.
This was what I was thinking, I eat a vegan diet, will have
to play with this and see if something else, like maybe
whiped EnerG will keep the breading on.
Jan
+AD4-