Re: breaded tofu

Hello...We bread our tofu all the time and have never
had to add any extra "adhesive" to get the breading mix to
stick.  I use a mix of cornmeal, nutritional yeast, cayene
pepper, thyme, garlic powder...just flip the pressed sticks
around in the mix and it sticks just fine.  Then bake.

Bye...Elizabeth

p.s.  What does +AD4- and +ACI- mean??