Eagle bread mixes

Someone had mentioned that they were looking for an Eagle white bread mix
earler on this list. I buy my plain bread mixes at Sam's Club (like
Walmart)in large canisters. In addition to white bread and whole wheat, I
have also tried the sourdough and it is quite good. I don't know how much i
costs to mailorder this stuff, but I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper if you
could find a Sam's in your area that carries it.
Hope this helped!

Smiles,
Em