Restaurants in Baltimore

We are planning a weekend trip to Baltimore, MD at the end of this month, and possibly several more trips down there during this year.   It's been awhile since we've been there, probably not since we've become vegetarian.

Do you have any recommendations for vegetarian or even just reasonably healthy restaurants in the Baltimore area?  Is there, by any chance, a Trader Joe's down there?  I'm not sure exactly where we will be staying, but we'll have our car.  You can reply privately as I'm on the digest version.

Thanks so much!

Melissa
mbfirm@xxxxxxxxxxxx