That freezer problem...

I want to thank soo many people for your great stocking suggestions!  I
really appreciate the thoughts.  Bags of veggies seem to be the winners,
also dividing things into portions for easier use.  (Being a tupperware
queen, I have done this for years.  There's no other way to go!!)

I have a tip, too, I've learned about getting that awful smell out of the
freezer...

I learned from a woman at work, that if you put dried rosemary in tinfoil,
set it on fire and close it in the freezer it takes all the smell of the
rotten food.

Now, Marilyn wrote that she covered the inside with toothpaste after her
awful experience.  I'd never have thought of that. <G> What a mess to clean
up!!

Anyway,
Thanks for all your help!
Christine