Healthy Cheesecake

Has anyone else made the Healthy Cheesecake that was listed Jan. 28th - V00
#29? I made it for a dessert party (topped with fresh blueberries) - and it
was a huge success. I do have one question. It was still rather soft in the
middle. Should I have baked it longer? In other words - should it be fairly
solid all the way through? I often miscalculate the time things are going to
take because of high altitude - and that might be the problem. Except for
the middle - the flavor and texture were great! Any ideas would be welcome.
Patty in AZ