Veggie Nation - meatless dining on the road

 From the Vegetarian Times web site:

This month we have a special feature. This article appears in the January
2000 issue of Vegetarian Times and we thought it would be a great way to
start off this feature on the website. Check back to see new restaurants
added to this list in the future. For now, read below to find restaurants in
your favorite cities. In addition, some of the restaurants have provided us
with recipes to publish on the website; they don't accompany the article in
the magazine.

VEGGIE NATION!

A guide to the best meatless dining when you're on the road

http://www.vegetariantimes.com/specialfeat/index.html

Leanne M. Reidy
Internet Business Consultant
Insync Internet Services, Inc.