Trader Joe's

Well, after hearing about Trader Joe's from umpteen people and feeling sorry
for myself as I knew there are no stores in my area, I got on the web and found
a Trader Joe's store in Wayne, New Jersey, near the Fortunoff's we have been
registering in for our wedding in May.

We got a chance to go yesterday, and I bought those veggie potstickers, tofu,
spinach and herb stuffed ravioli, soy protein powder (I go to the gym almost
daily and I was concerned that I wasn't getting enough protein in my diet),
organic black bean burritos (I let my fiancé pick these out for me and I wished
I had checked them out before we bought them- they have 10 grams of fat each!
What could possibly be so fattening in a bean burrito?), fat-free mango and
tangerine sorbet, and two spicy sauces.

That store was such a pleasure to shop in! Can anyone tell me about some
favorites that I might have missed?

Kimberly