tvp/college food

Regarding the TVP talk, I use it as travel food.  My dh
travels for business a few times a year and some of these
are to trade shows in hotels, difficult to get tasty, vegan,
low fat food, nearly impossible.  He carries as small rice
cooker and I make up mixes in ziplock bags. Some are rice
based, some are bulgar wheat with tvp chili mix.  Works
really well.
I am thinking this would be good for college dorms or
apartments, too, put it all in the rice cooler and forget
it.  You can add some chopped fresh or frozen veggies, too.
Jan

lifeafterkids-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well!