Re: Chunk TVP

>do not have a good health food store. I am looking for large chunk TVP &
>seitan mixes. Can anyone steer me to a mail-order company?

How about the place called "The Mail Order Company"? I've been buying from
them for years and never had a problem. They sell a variety of types of tvp
in bulk and sample packs at reasonable prices, as well as many other
vegetarian foods.

Their phone number is 1-800-695-2241 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm Central), address is
The Mail Order Company
P.O. Box 180
Summertown, TN  38483

email: catalog@xxxxxxxx

They also have a web site, http://www.healthy-eating.com, but I found they
don't offer as much there and the prices are a bit higher.

I don't work for them, just a very satisfied customer with 10 pounds of
super-chunk tvp and 5 pounds sausage-flavored seitan mix in the pantry. :)

°o° Sue in FL °o°
The geek shall inherit the earth.
http://www.agoron.com/~susang/bayonne.htm