best bread machines?

Hi Listmembers,
The nonstick finish has come off the dough blade of my
Regal Kitchen Pro bread machine (after many uses), and
rather
than replace the blade, I plan to move up to one of
the machines
that Consumer Reports (Nov 97) says make better bread.
Does anyone
own or have experience with either the Panasonic Bread
Bakery or the Breadman (TR800 or similar)?

Any comments that you have would really help me in my
choice.  I use the machine by far the most often to
make whole wheat bread.

Thanks in advance,
Laurie from Oklahoma