dining in Florida

To Nancy Adkins who is travelling to Florida,
I wish I could tell you of vegetarian restaurants in
South Florida
(there may be many; I don't know), but I did want to
tell you
we just had a great lowfat vegetarian trip to Daytona
Beach.
We stayed in a very reasonably priced resort motel,
and both our
bedroom/living room and the very well equipped
kitchenette
had views of the beach.
I don't know how much time you will have available,
but I just
don't mind cooking when I am staring at the Atlantic
Ocean!!  (The surf was great.)
The night
that we did go out to a restaurant we chose a Chinese
restaurant
from the phone book that listed itself as having been
rated 5-star.
I had an excellent mixed vegetable entree.
I hope this helps at all,
Laurie from Oklahoma