cannec corn use...

Talia
I use canned corn in with kidney beans,  add some tinned tomatos, hot spices - or spices of your choice, and make a yummy and cheap version of mexican beans.  Of course you can make your own salsa too.  I also add corn to polenta, you can make corn fritters, I have it in my toasted sandwiches, and in rice salads and even stir frys. If you use it in stir frys, be careful what other flavourings you put in or it can become too sweet.  Have fun with your corn!