Re: Canned Corn

The simplest thing that I do is drain a can of corn and a can of beans, say
pinto or Great Northern, heat them up together, and voila! instant main
dish!  You can flavor it any way you like; I like to add some hot sauce.

I can also imagine creating a creamy effect by adding a couple of spoonsful
of fatfree sour cream to the heated mixture, with some curry powder to
flavor it, although I haven't tried doing this particular mix (corn/beans)
in that way.

			Muriel