summer veggies

I refuse to turn on my oven or broiler during the heat of summer so I
BBQ veggies - all of the wonderful suggestions posted will work - a
variety of sauces from salsa style to teriyaki, garlic is wonderful - we
eat slices of eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini - really terrific!  also, I
like the idea of freezing cut up veggies - I also make that great
"pesto" that is FF with tomatoes and vinegar, it's in the archives and
freeze it in ice cube trays and add it to winter stews or soup or
spaghetti sauces...enjoy the blessings of summer!  diana in st. louis