RE: 2 of my favorite things

BRANSTON PICKLE!!!!!
I've been looking for this here in the states for years.
I LOVE it!! What a great thing.
I particularly love it with a Ploughman's Lunch:  great crusty bread, that
wonderful Stilton, and a nice dark beer.  MmmmMMmmm.
Do you happen to have an address (from the jar maybe) that would give me a
place to write?  I can't seem to find anyone who imports.  Dean and Deluca
used to, I was told, but their web site doesn't mention it.

Thanks SO much!
Christine