Re: Rice cooker recipes?

In a message dated 6/16/2000 11:32:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fsrdp1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx >>
I have had my rice cooker for 13 years and I am just now having to look for a
new one to replace it.  Mine came with a special measuring cup for rice.  You
would put the amount of rice you want and fill to the same mark on the inside
of the cooker.  For example 2 cups rice and fill to the 2 mark on the inside
of the cooker.  It is your choice whether to rinse or not rinse your rice.
If it does not come with the cup you may have to experiment with it.  I have
never used the steamer part but I don't think you can do both at the same
time, however I could be wrong.  It works best if you get a wooden rice
paddle and get it wet before dishing up the rice it helps to keep it from
sticking.

Does anyone have recipes of different kinds of rice you can make in a rice
maker?

Hope this helps

Tina