Rice cookers & slush bananas

Hi everyone,
This is my second try at this--so please, if you use a rice cooker for
anything other than cooking rice, don't be shy.--Is there anything else I can
cook in ours? The directions are careful to say it's not the same thing as a
crock pot, but what about mixing grains in it? Anyone do that? (And yes, I've
had success for years cooking rice in a tight-fitting, heavy-bottomed sauce
pan with a lid--this new cooker is my husband's toy.)

To add to the frozen banana thread--I like to cut them into disks, freeze
them and then mix them in the blender with ice, juice, and other fruits,
frozen or fresh and then whip them. Makes a nice, filling low-cal, no fat
treat. Yogurt can be added as well, but it's great without it.

Laura